Non-face-to-face classes will be held in the 2020-2 semester (fall semester) due to the raised social distancing level. Therefore, the distribution method of local coupons (living scholarship) will be changed as below. Please refer to the contents below.
-C O N T E N T S-
- Subject: Enrolled students in 2020-1 semester (Spring semester) of PUTS (excluded: students who take leave of absence, students who are expelled, registered for credits, those who have exceeded the regular semester as of the distribution date.)
- Amount of coupon: 50,000 KRW (10 coupons * 5,000 KRW)
- Period of distribution and use: Monday, May 25th ~ Monday, November 30th, 09:00 ~ 17:00 (Lunch break 12:00 ~ 13:00)
- Venue of distribution: office of Public Relation, located on the 4th floor of Moffett Memorial Building
- Please bring Identification card to identify yourself.
- Vicarious receipt available: deputy should bring procuration and the copy of student ID card of mandator
- Inquiries: Office of Public relations (☎ 02)450-5512)
September 7th, 2020
Office of Public Relations