[Final announcement on the class progress for 2020-2 semester]
- As the social distancing level 2 has been progressed, all lectures will be converted to “non-face-to-face” lectures during this period in accordance with the quarantine authorities’ policy.
- If the situation alleviates to level 1 again, the lectures will be conducted in accordance with the existing policy (On-line/ On-site hybrid manner).
- In principle, practicums should be conducted in non-f2f manner during the quarantine level 2 period, but the professor in charge decides on matters regarding the manner of the class in consideration of social distancing depending on the traits of the classes.
- If f2f classes are necessary inevitably for the Department of Church Music, it is required to postpone until the quarantine level goes down to level 1 and conduct intensive lectures. *f2f: face-to-face
- Opening worship service for the graduate school will be served on Monday, August 24th, at 1 pm, On-line (YouTube Live Broadcasting). There will be no students meeting. (Morning classes, classes after 7th period, and the night classes will be normally conducted on-line. For more information and details, please check out the notice board of graduate school.)
August 17th, 2020
Dean of Graduate school